Emanuele Luciani, Osteopath and Physiotherapist.
I qualified with a Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy in 2006 from the University of Rome, completing over 2.000 hours of clinical experience. Before graduating I was already working under supervision in a private practice mainly applying physical therapy. Following graduation I worked in a private clinic, treating mainly orthopaedic patients (hip/knee replacement, ligaments reconstruction), neurological patients (post-stroke) and private physiotherapy practices. I then developed an interest in diagnosis and manual therapy, thus i decided to study osteopathy.
In 2012, I qualified with a Master Degree in Osteopathy (M.Ost.) from the British School of Osteopathy,(the oldest and biggest school of osteopathy in Europe), after completing over 1,000 hours of clinical training in Europe’s largest and busiest osteopathy clinic.
Until June 2013, i worked in London at "Croydon Sports Injury Clinic", treating mostly athletes and acute injuries. Finally in September 2013 i moved back to Italy where i start my own business in Rome (Italy) at "Centro Studi Tre Fontane". However once every 2 months i treat patients in London, in collaboration with the chiropractor Roddy Knight.
I have a keen interest in biomechanic, posture, sport injuries,ergonomics, swimming (which he has done for several years achieving 2 silver medals at national level),running,rowing, diving and spearfishing.
I speak Italian, English and Greek
- 2014: Barcelona "Innovation in Osteopathic Education" presentation of the research "Osteopathic student satisfaction and preparedness to practice:a comparative study"
- 2012: London "9th International Conference on Advances in Osteopathic Research" poster presentation "Osteopathic student satisfaction and preparedness to practice:a comparative study"
2013: Luciani E, Cerritelli F, Waters M, Zegarra R, Osteopathic student satisfaction and preparedness to practice:a comparative study. International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine (IJOM) (read more...).
- 2014: Sport traumatology: surgery and rehabilitation. Dr. Alessandro Lelli -Bologna- (Italy)
- 2014: The shoulder "today". Dr. Giovanni Di Giacomo -Siena- (Italy)
- 2014: Hartman's Master class in manipulative techniques: upper body. Laurie Hartman -London- (UK).
- 2013: Integrated neuromuscular management of myofascial pain (Trigger Points). Leon Chaitow -London- (UK).
- 2013: Acupuncture,The British Medical Acupuncture Society. Mike Cummings & Max Forrester -Bristol- (UK).
- 2013: Taping and Strapping for Sports Injuries,Lyndsey Cannon -London- (UK).
- 2012: ASAP (Axial Spondylitis: Awareness in Pathology. (on-line).
- 2012: Internal and external technique in obstetrics and gynecology,Stephen Sandler. -Antwerp- (Belgium).
- 2011: An introduction to Still Technique, J. Edis and G. Booker. -London- (UK).
- 2011: Balanced Ligamentous Tension, Sue Turner -London- (UK).
- 2010: Osteopathic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation, Eyal Lederman -London- (UK).
- 2009: Shoulder rehabilitation B, Gabriele Severini -Milan- (Italy).
- 2009:Shoulder rehabilitation A, Gabriele Severini - Milan- (Italy).
- TECAR therapy.